Control Your Career with a Fresh
- Unlimited Opportunities - Our applicants get immediate access to executive level support in the areas of mortgage services, administrative, accounting, customer service, skilled labor and professional assignments with leading employers.
- Freedom and Flexibility - Our system allows you to work part or full-time. You will choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct placement positions to fit your lifestyle and career needs.
- Right Fit Careers - A carefully completed Candidate Profile matches your skills, interests and experience with the ideal opportunity for you.
- Compensation and Benefits - With our outstanding compensation plans you will earn top pay, vacation time, health benefits and much
Getting Started - Hiring Process for Temporary
- As a potential applicant, your first contact will be a pre-screen interview.
- Our highly-trained staff use this time to determine your minimum qualifications for hiring
- When you are accepted into the hiring process, an application is completed detailing skills, work history, education and other pertinent information.
- You will then be invited to a face-to-face, in-depth interview with a Staffing Consultant.
- During this interview a Candidate Profile will be completed outlining your skills, experience and work interests.
- Based on your area of career interest and aptitude, you will be given skills assessments.
- All questions in the skills assessment and reference interviews are customized to your needs.
- Interviews with your references are conducted to learn your trustworthiness, reliability, competency and integrity.
- Our standardized 20-point reference interview is conducted with three professional and personal references per applicant.
Drug Text Background check
- Applicants must certify in writing they are willing to submit to drug testing and background checks according to employer requirements.
- Background information, including police and criminal records will be researched.
- Once you meet our stringent standards and are ready for placement, you will be prepared for the new career.
- We will walk you through the client's expectations to prepare you for success in the new career environment.